Introduced in the late 1950s, it took some time to catch on. But now with more than 500 million tons of plastic produced annually and polypropylene accounting for roughly 15 percent of that total, it is the second-most commonly used plastic in the world.
Polypropylene is a revolutionary material that changes the way you interact with your environment. It always fascinated me how underappreciated it was until this new technology emerged into my life and made me a believer.
It’s a really great product and has so many benefits. We want people to see how great a material it is and to feel the potential of it. If you’re interested in learning about it, keep reading.👇👇
- Polypropylene Mesh is non-reactive, so there’s no concern of it attaching itself to the body’s tissues internally.
- Polypropylene Mesh can be used in abdominal wall reconstruction to help strengthen weakened muscles and tissues.
- It’s a strong material that supports the body without stretching over a period of time.
- Doctors sometimes use it to treat hernias, but it can also be utilized for other medical applications.
- There are many benefits of using polypropylene mesh in hernia surgeries over other types of material such as steel or animal tissue. Here are some of the benefits:
- Polypropylene Mesh is a net-like material that can be used in surgical procedures to reinforce soft tissues that have weakened due to an injury, disease or condition.
- It has been used in over 5 million surgeries worldwide.
More than 5 million surgeries have been performed using Polypropylene Mesh, which means it is one of the most widely-used materials for hernia repair surgery. And since it has been used in so many different procedures, surgeons who specialize in hernia surgery are more familiar with this material than almost any other kind they could use, which means you can rest assured that they know how to work with it, and have worked with it before.
- It has been around for a long time — and still stands up to new products that are coming out now.
There are a number of uses for this high-quality mesh. It is used in the medical industry, the sports industry and many other places where it needs to support heavy items or be durable and long lasting. So, if you want to find this material or want to benefit from it in your own applications, you should understand the advantages that it provides when you compare it to similar products that you can use.
We are Universal Sutures, a polypropylene mesh manufacturer and supplier in India handling most of the Indian as well as international suture manufacturers.
We have been supplying nonsterile surgical mesh for Hernia repair in bulk to most of the Indian as well as international suture manufacturers as per requested length and width. Our company was established in 2010 and since then we have been manufacturing high quality polypropylene mesh under our brand name “Universal Sutures” which is a household name in India.
All our products are manufactured at our ISO 9001:2008 certified plant using the latest manufacturing technologies.
Our polypropylene mesh is a strong, lightweight material used for surgical procedures in which a patch or graft is needed to reinforce soft tissue. They are used in hernia repair, breast reconstruction and urologic surgery.
- The polypropylene mesh come with antimicrobial properties that prevent the growth of bacteria on the meshes surface
- Universal Sutures is dedicated to providing high quality sutures and other medical products at affordable prices. Our goal is to offer the highest-quality suturing products available, backed by responsive, attentive customer service.
For more information on our range of products and prices, please contact us at email@example.com