|Characteristics||Non Absorbable Surgical Suture|
|Type||Knitted filaments of extruded polypropylene|
|Sterilization||EO (Ethylene Oxide)|
|Packaging||Double packed in a tyvek and a medical grade pouch|
|Product Characteristics|| Light weight construction because of which less foreign
mass in the body & flexible scar tissue. Macro porous for
high visibility and colonization
Polypropylene Mesh (Comfort, Healing & Beyond)
Polypropylene Mesh is constructed of knitted filaments of extruded polypropylene identical in composition to that used in UNILENE Polypropylene Suture. This material, when used as a suture, has been reported to be nonreactive and to retain its strength indefinitely in clinical use.
- Polypropylene Mesh is knitted by a process which interlinks each fiber junction and which provides for elasticity in both directions.
- This construction permits the mesh to be cut into any desired shape or size without unraveling.
- This bi-directional elastic property allows adaptation to various stresses encountered in the body
- In house mesh manufacturing makes us unique and potential manufacturer. UNILENE MESH is our unique product and we are available with any type, any kind of modification.
Indications of Polypropylene Mesh
Polypropylene Mesh use for the hernia repair and other facial deficiencies that require the addition of a reinforcing or bridging material to obtain the desired surgical result.
A Hernia Mesh is a Non-Absorbable surgical mesh, used to span and reinforce traumatic or surgical wounds to provide extended support during and following wound healing. The material is not absorbed nor is it subject to degradation or weakening by the action of tissue enzymes.
- Unilene Mesh Probably the best in kind
- An artificial wall which doesn’t feel
- Latest technology with perfection provides ultra smooth surface results optimum healing
- Knitting is as per requirement of tissues results no discomfort after surgery.
Best used and ultimate mesh for:
- General Surgeon,
- Endoscopic Surgeons
- its an Ultimate Mesh for Hernia Repair.
- UM 0306,
- UM 0611,
- UM 0815,
- UM 1015,
- UM 1515
- 3*6 cms,
- 5*10 cms
- 6*11 cms,
- 8*15 cms
- 10*15 cms,
- 15*15 cms,
- 15*30 cms
- 30*30 cms
- Any size with any shape can provide