Nylon is a synthetic material that was invented back in the early 1900s The plasticity of this product led to it being incorporated into several products such as toothbrushes and even bullets because of the strength of this material.
The use of nylon suture materials is increasing in popularity in the medical world due to a number of factors. Scientists and researchers are constantly striving to make us better and safer, as is any entrepreneur as they look to improve their products. This article explains why nylon sutures are the best option for a variety of suture surgical procedures.
Unisur Lifecare is the Fastest-Growing Manufacturing Company in India, with an annual growth of 47 percent. Our key products are Surgical Sutures, Polypropylene Mesh and Bone Wax. We have a total workforce of nearly 200 employees comprising more than 70% women and rest being men.
We are focused to continuously develop and bring in innovative products to the industry through a sustained R & D. Few of the recent innovative products are special crimped needles with unmatchable attachment strength in the sutures industry, Plug Mesh, UHMWPE Sutures, Barbed Sutures, Hernia Mesh with Blue Orientation Lines and composite mesh.
- Plain Catgut Suture UNIGUT
- Chromic Catgut Suture UNIGUT
- Polyglycolic Acid Suture (UNIGLYDE)
- Polyglycolic Acid Suture (UNIGLYDE FAST)
- Polyglactin 910 Suture (UNISYNTH)
- Polyglactin 910 Suture (UNISYNTH FAST)
- Poliglecaprone 25 Suture (UNIGLYDE MONO)
- Polydioxanone Suture (UNISYNTH PDS)
- Catgut Chromic Pre-Knotted Loop Suture (UNILOOP)
- Monofilament Polypropylene Suture (UNILENE)
- Monofilament Polyamide Suture (UNILON)
- Black Braided Silk Suture (UNISIL)
- Braided and Coated Polyester Suture (UNIBOND)
- Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UNISTRONG)