|Characteristics||:||Non Absorbable Surgical Suture|
|USP Range||:||5/0 – 2|
|Sterilization||:||EO (Ethylene Oxide)|
|Product Characteristics||:||Excellent tensile strength, Excellent knot tying,
Minimum tissue reaction
|Packaging||:||In food grade folder packed in a medical grade pouch, with or without needle|
|Needle Type||:||Round bodied, cutting edge, taper point, straight, blunt point|
|MFG. LIC No||:||KTK/28/415/2013|
Black Braided Silk Suture (Some knot heals better)
UNISIL – Black Braided Silk Suture is a non absorbable, sterile, surgical suture composed of an organic protein called fibroin. This protein is derived from the domesticated species Bombyx mori (B. More) of the family Bombycidae.
We are a leading Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Black Braided Silk Sutures in India. For General Inquiry or OEM Purpose contact us Today.
- Silk sutures are processed to remove the natural waxes and gums.
- Silk sutures is dyed black and coated with a special wax mixture. UNISIL Black Braided Silk is also available in its natural color.
- UNISIL Virgin silk is available in which the sericin gum is not removed and serves to hold the filaments together.
- Available Sizes – 2 to 6-0
Indications of Black Braided Silk Sutures
Black Braided Silk Suture is indicated for use in general soft tissue approximation and/or ligation, including use in cardiovascular, ophthalmic and neurological procedures.
- Highest purified protein from Species B. More results no tissue reaction
- Beeswax coated ultra-smooth surface decrease suturing timing followed by no tissue trauma
- Unmatched Knot strength provides satisfaction to the user
- USP approved dye increases visibility followed by no reaction
- Orthopaedic Surgeons,
- General Surgeons,
- Cardiac Surgeons,
- Endoscopic Surgeons
- Skin Closure
- Hard Tissues approximation
- Tendon Repair
- Muscles approximation
- N 5333,
- N 5036,
- N 5036A,
- N 5082,
- R 216,
- R 215,
- R 214,
- R 213,
- R 212,
- R 825,
- R 824,
- R 823