|Characteristics||Non-Absorbable Surgical Suture|
|Sterilization||EO (Ethylene Oxide)|
|Shelf Life||5 Years|
|Product Characteristics||Excellent tensile strength, Excellent knot tying,|
Minimum tissue reaction
|Packaging||In food-grade folder packed in a medical-grade pouch, with or without needle|
|Needle Type||Round bodied, cutting edge, taper point, straight, blunt point|
|MFG. LIC No||KTK/28/415/2013|
|OEM. LIC No||N. Code: KR/DRUGS/KTK/28/415/2013|
Silk Suture (Some knot heals better)
UNISIL – Black Braided Silk Suture is a nonabsorbable, sterile, surgical suture composed of an organic protein called fibroin. This protein is derived from the domesticated species Bombyx mori (B. More) of the family Bombycidae.
We are a leading Manufacturer, Exporter, and Supplier of Black Braided Silk Sutures and Material in India.
- Silk sutures are processed to remove the natural waxes and gums.
- Silk sutures are dyed black and coated with a special wax mixture. UNISIL Black Braided Silk is also available in its natural color.
- UNISIL Virgin silk is available in which the sericin gum is not removed and serves to hold the filaments together.
- Available Sizes – 2 to 6-0
Indications of Black Braided Silk Sutures
Black Braided Silk Suture is indicated for use in general soft tissue approximation and/or ligation, including use in cardiovascular, ophthalmic and neurological procedures.
- Highest purified protein from Species B. More results no tissue reaction
- Beeswax coated ultra-smooth surface decrease suturing timing followed by no tissue trauma
- Unmatched Knot strength provides satisfaction to the user
- USP approved dye increases visibility followed by no reaction
- Orthopaedic Surgeons,
- General Surgeons,
- Cardiac Surgeons,
- Endoscopic Surgeons
- Skin Closure
- Hard Tissues approximation
- Tendon Repair
- Muscles approximation