Black Braided Silk Suture (Some knot heals better)
Silk Suture (UNISIL) is a nonabsorbable, sterile, surgical suture composed of an organic protein called Fibroin. This protein is derived from the domesticated species Bombyx mori (B. Mori) of the family Bombycidae.
Braided Silk Suture is processed to remove the natural waxes and gums. Braided Suture is dyed black and coated with a special wax mixture. It is also available in natural colour. UNISIL Virgin Silk is available in which the sericin gum is not removed and serves to hold the filaments together.
Black Braided Silk Suture is indicated for use in general soft tissue approximation and/or ligation, including use in cardiovascular, ophthalmic, and neurological procedures.
We are a manufacturer, supplier and exporter of sterilized black Braided Silk Suture and offer the best price in Industry. We have more than 10 years of manufacturing experience and have a manufacturing unit in Bengaluru, India. For any inquiry, OEM, Request a quote or questions kindly fill this form.
- Highest purified protein from Species B. More results no tissue reaction
- Beeswax coated ultra-smooth surface decrease suturing timing followed by no tissue trauma
- Unmatched Knot strength provides satisfaction to the user
- USP approved dye increases visibility followed by no reaction
Braided Silk Suture is best for:
- Orthopaedic Surgeons,
- General Surgeons,
- Cardiac Surgeons,
- Endoscopic Surgeons
- Skin Closure
- Hard Tissues approximation
- Tendon Repair
- Muscles approximation